This product is currently unavailable as it is sold out, closed for the season or we are waiting for a new contract from the supplier.
If you would like to be notified when this product becomes available again please contact us we'll contact you when it comes online again.
You can also have a look at other products from this supplier or nearby products that might be of interest.
Enjoy our open-dated tickets for Parc Asterix - Tickets valid up to and including 2nd November 2016
Parc Astérix : 39 attractions + 5 shows, sensations and emotions included.
Full of fun and laughter to share with family and friends, come and have a fantastic time at Parc Astérix in 2016.
Discover at Parc Asterix :
- 6 themed worlds : Ancient Greece, Egypt, Roman Empire, The Vikings, Travel Trough Time, Welcome to Gaul.
- 39 attractions : SOS Numérobis, Tonnerre de Zeus, Goudurix, Le Défi de César, Romus et Rapidus,La Trace du Hourra, Le Grand Splatch, Les Chevaux du Roy, & much more...
- 5 irresistible shows : Secrets de Druides, Magique Panoramix, Gaulois - Romains : Le Match, Main basse sur la Joconde, Révérence: a dolphin and sea lion show.
To Discover the Map of the Parc, please click here.
Parc Astérix will bowl you over with its 7 thrill-seeker attractions, 19 attractions for the whole family and 13 attractions for Young Gauls including La Forêt d’Idéfix.
NEW IN 2016: Obélix is launching a new attraction: Whirl around on board the Discobélix, the new whirling attraction!
They are crazy, these Gauls!!!
Laughter, good humour, moments shared with family and friends, in 2017 come and enjoy some sensational experiences at Parc Astérix.
Parc Astérix is a stunning adventure featuring 7 big thrill rides, 20 attractions for all the family and 13 attractions for little Gauls, including the Forest of Idéfix.
You can also discover our 5 irresistible shows that combine stunts, special effects, magic, humour, audience participation and fabulous encounters.
NEW FOR 2017: PEGASUS EXPRESS
- A new mythical attraction!
- Step aboard for a crazy voyage through ancient Greece…
- A fantastic odyssey taking you from the station of Montparnos to the temple of Medusa, and on a surprising and unforgettable tour.
- Come and discover Pegasus Express, the new attraction at Parc Astérix, with emotions and surprises packed into this high-speed journey!
© 2015 Les éditions Albert René / Goscinny-Uderzo
Dates & Times
Opening Date of the Park: 2nd April 2016
Closing Date of the Park: 2nd November 2016
Discover the calendar with the black out dates 2016.
Subject to change, please check directly with Parc Asterix for exact times
How to get to the park?
Enjoy our open-dated tickets for Parc Asterix - Tickets valid up to and including 2st November 2016
Map & Directions
No map is available for this attraction at the moment.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.